Tuesday 7 July 2015

Take This Journey With Me!

Hello readers! My name is Thandokazi Rooiland, those close to me call me Tee. I'm a middle-child at home and blessed with two wonderful sisters (That's me in the middle).

 I'll be turning 24 this month and have a Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering. I grew up in a small town called Mossel Bay, which is situated in the Garden Route (Western Cape). I'm a proud Yummy Momma to two kids, a handsome 2 and a half baby boy and a beautiful 4 months old baby girl. Growing up I was very smart, well clever! Never studied much but always ended up as a top Student.......Until I came to Varsity (yikes!). That place showed me flames I tell you, but through God's grace I managed to walk out with a degree.

 Growing up I always enjoyed reading and writing poetry, my favorite place had always been a library, well let me be honest, it was the only place that my parents allowed me to go to. I remember quite a few times how I got in trouble with my older sister because whenever she would be reading a novel, the minute she puts it down, there I would be grabbing it and reading.... Well, in my puberty years, i lost interest in books or poetry and concentrated on boys, hahahahaha Wrong move, right? Another thing about me is that I'm a Christian and a believer.... Never said I was saved! Im a believer, well at some point in my life I got saved. Huh, at a very young age and I've seen God work wonders in my life, thats why I still believe in his power, but, its just that I don't feel ready to get saved. I love the Lord with all my heart and I pray, worship and praise but being saved is still something that Im too scared to commit to.But I believe one day, one day, He will call me back home and welcome me with open arms just as the prodigal son's father.  

Growing up I've always kept diaries and wrote all my feelings in them, but unfortunately for me they always ended up in the wrong hands, my Mom's! That woman just has a way of sniffing out where I keep them, and that has caused me to ward off from writing everything in them, and unfortunately that brought me to a point that I completely stopped writing. My love for writing never stopped thou, until this day I tend to scribble my thoughts, advises and poetry verses in every page that I come across. What I've also noticed recently, after having babies, is how many of my friends, sisters and even cousins seem to run to me for Motherhood Advice 101,lol which I'm only to happy to provide, so much that I have subscribed to too many motherhood and pregnancy pages on my Facebook page and offer out advises to many mommies who need it. All of that and my love for writing has led to this blog, I feel I have so much to share and so much to learn at the same time from many people around the world. So yeah this is it, Welcome to SingleMommaByCircumstance, In this blog I'm going to be talking about Motherhood, being a career woman, love lost and gained, and relationships with God and others. 

Hope U will enjoy this journey with me! 

Love, 
Tee

5 comments: